Monday, March 15, 2010

Suicide Note

Bent me to your will til I was crying tears of blood, made me out of scars and force me to my place until you'll see nothing in my eyes. Blank, cold and dead inside, I’ll bring you down with me. Until you fight to know you’re alive.

There’s crazed fire in my eyes and ice in my heart. The heat of passion shall be my shield. Hiding the hole inside.

Finding myself alone, becoming more desolate. To the transparent crowds; do I cry out in vain? Now I know I can never be the same and so, losing my mind I take a leap from the edge. Holding tight to the empty hope that you'll be there to break my fall

Grounded in an instant, it’s over as no longer I hope to find you here. I gave my all but t’was not enough, when all I wanted was a chance to melt the ice inside. So now the fire fades, drowned by the blood on the pavement.

Burnt out, is the fire in my eyes, still with ice in my heart. My skin is cold to any touch, no longer heated by passion; to hide the hole inside.

I leave a part of me with you, on the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment